Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weight Watchers Update

Another weigh in, another loss.

This week I'm down another 1.2 pounds. Which is good but a little disappointing since I have been working out a bit more. However, I'm still not super consistent, so hopefully next week will be better.

I have also cut out eating the frozen meals. They did contribute to a greater weight loss, but its not realistic for me to spend the rest of my life eating them. I needed to come up with better eating habits with normal food.

I can't believe it has been four months since first starting this. Amazing how quickly time goes by and how slowly the weight comes off. Of course slow and steady is the way to go right :)

October 10 is when I posted my greatest weight loss of 7.4 pounds. With a month off, I gained some back, but I'm close to that again. Here's hoping next week will show my biggest loss yet.

Now for the stats.

Starting Weight: 153.8
Current Weight: 147.0
Total Weight Loss: 6.8

My reward for losing 10 pounds: A one hour (or longer) massage. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: