Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Return of Weight Watchers

So I have continued going to Weight Watchers but haven't been as consistent in following the rules :)

Today we started another session and I'm really kicking it into gear again. So here's the stats (in pounds)

Starting Weight: 153.8
Current Weight: 148.2
Total Loss-To-Date: 5.6
My Goal: 15 lbs (138.8)

So that's the update. I'm hoping to be down another 4.4 pounds before going to Florida for Christmas. I think that would be fun! My dad would wonder where I am :)

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work. Loved your wisecrack at the end.

Cher

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

We'll also be in Florida in December! Our dates are Dec. 12th-19th...will we overlap? Would love to see you if so! Hope you are well. Love the blog. Take care, Alana