Friday, February 16, 2007

Hop, Flap, Step, Step, Step, Hop & Repeat

Last night we had a major choreography session for Godspell. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. The title of this post are the basic steps to a time step - a kind of tap/softshoe move that I'm trying to learn. We also learned the buffalo (a kind of step/hop and shuffle) and the choo choo (a kind of stomping move). It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. I was really frustrated trying to get the time step down that I almost cried. It has been a really long time since I've been that frustrated over anything. I finally got it though thanks to Jesus. Well at least thanks to Nathan who is playing Jesus. He kept at it and finally I got it too.

So now we have choreography to two songs. Only 13 more (or something like that) left to go!

No comments: