Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Brazil Trip

I'm headed to the Amazon! On April 4, I will board a plane with one of my roommates, Susan and we will fly to Miami to meet up with 30 other singles from around the U.S. Then we will board a plane and fly to Manaus, Brazil for a week in the Amazon.

I've never been to Brazil before and I'm really excited about the trip. We're going to stay in a hotel on stilts in the jungle and cruise the Amazon. We'll be going piranha fishing, jungle hiking, swimming with the pink dolphins and who knows what else. It should be a blast!

Then on our way home, Susan and I will hang out in Miami for three days soaking in the rays on the beach and living it up on the strip in South Beach dancing the night away. I'm excited about this trip and really excited that a friend is going with me. We'll be back in DC on April 13.

I know I haven't posted many pictures on here lately. Blame the lack of a camera on my person at all times for that one. But I will be sure to post pics of the Amazon and the jungle and all the fun in the sun we'll be having!

No comments: