Monday, March 26, 2007

In Memory

A month ago today, I had to put my dear sweet dog Paddington to sleep. There were many reasons surrounding this very difficult decision and since then I haven't had the time to write about it. I will post a more signifacant entry when I have more time.

But today, I wanted to say that I miss my little fur baby. I had him for almost 14 years so he was a big part of my life. I definately recognize that he is missing and my every day life just isn't as full of life with him gone.

So here's to you, my little man. I loved you unconditionally and know that you loved me back the same. I miss you and wish I could still squish your little face and kiss your sweet head. Here's to the years we spent together.

Love your mama.

2 comments:

kiltsandthistles said...

Ahhh this post makes me want to cry. I know a cat's not the same, but you can stop by my place anytime and pet my baby Fia. She sometimes acts more like a dog than a cat. Just ask Hyla. :-) Luv you!

Cher said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry about Paddington...=( He had the best dog life any dog could have had with you as his best friend.
Love, Cher